Facilitator: Harley Ostis, President & CEO HJ Ostis.
Target Audience: Senior Faculty and Administrative Leaders
Registration Fee: $2,000
Session length: 4 days over a six week period
Location: Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Marriott at Eagle Crest
The Medical School and Health System Human Resources have partnered with Linkage, Inc. to offer the Linkage Leadership Academy which focuses on the development of the individual senior leader (such as Directors, Division Chiefs, Section Heads, Program or Medical Directors and Chairs). This world-class program is an accelerated 4-day immersive learning experience that draws on the leader's 360 leadership and personality assessment data and includes 1:1 feedback/coaching.
The mission of the Academy is to accelerate the development of leaders so that they can reach higher levels of success and produce better results for UMHS. The Academy accomplishes this by developing essential competencies and skills, introducing new approaches and global best practices, and inspiring personal commitment to leadership development. This fast-paced, high-intensity leadership development program is specially tailored to accelerate leaders' readiness and success.
Participants are currently selected through a nomination process. If you have a leader that reports to you whom you wish to nominate, please contact the Faculty Development Office. nbsp;
• Solidify personal leadership agenda and clarify roles, skills, and activities needed to achieve it
• Appraise co-workers and enhance the ability to connect and optimize their value
• Design a leadership brand
• Build a greater commitment to change
• Apply a six-stage change process for leading successful change
• Share and receive coaching about change initiatives
• Strengthen the organization's ability to respond quickly and effectively to opportunities within and across functions