The name of the diagram. This name must be unique for the current page.
required if page attribute used, otherwise optional
The space key of the page to which the diagram is attached. (Used to display a diagram on multiple pages.)
required if space attribute used, otherwise optional
The name of the page to which the diagram is attached. (Used to display a diagram on multiple pages.)
The id of the page to which the diagram is attached. (An alternative to using the space and page attributes.)
optional, default is L
The size of the image that will be shown. Possible values are L (full size), M (medium), S (small), and T (thumbnail)
optional, default is left
Horizontal alignment of the diagram image on the page. Possible values are left, center, and right.
optional, default is diagram name
Image tag alternative text.
optional, default is true
Display the border around an image.
Using a Gliffy Diagram as a Template
An existing Gliffy diagram can be used as a starting template for a new diagram.
- On a wiki page, while in View mode, go under the Add menu and select Gliffy Diagram.
- After the Gliffy interface loads, the create a new document panel will display.
Section Column width 60%
- In the left column, select use an existing diagram.
- In the middle column, Spaces, locate and select the space containing the existing diagram. Note that the spaces account for capitalization in the sorting arrangement, with all capital letters preceding all lowercase letters.
- In the right column, Documents, locate and select the existing diagram.
- Click the create document button.
Column width 40%
- The diagram will be available to edit. After editing the diagram, still within the Gliffy interface, go under the file menu and select Save or Save and Close. A prompt will appear to provide the new diagram with a name. After typing a name, and setting additional parameters if desired, click the save button.
- Selecting Save will keep the Gliffy interface open.
- Selecting Save and Close will close the interface and return the browser to the wiki page.
- Selecting Close by itself does NOT save any changes and will return the browser to the wiki page.