Stedman's Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions is available as an electronic resource through the Mirlyn, the University of Michagan's Library (MLibrary) Catalog. The Mirlyn entry provides access to the University of Michigan portal of the STAT!Ref Online Medical Database, which offers a number of titles and other healthcare e-sources.
Access to the STAT!Ref online version of Stedman's Medical Dictionary is restricted; Level-1 authentication is required to access STAT!Ref materials.
- With a web browser, open the following link: http://mirlyn.lib.umich.edu/Record/004228613
- Towards the bottom of the page, confirm the Holdings tab is selected and, within the panel, click the Available Online link.
- When prompted, authenticate with a U-M uniqname and Level-1 (UMICH) password.
- If the End User License screen appears, click the I Accept button.
- Once the STAT!Ref page loads, Stedman's Medical Dictionary will appear within its own pop-up window. In the upper right corner of the pop-up, click the Open in a new browser windows link to close the pop-up and ope Stedman's in its own browser window/tab.