Level-2 passwords, also known as Novell (UMMED) or UMHS Exchange passwords, are used to access hospital resources, such as the UMHS Exchange email system and MCIT Core servers. There are currently two different interfaces for resetting a Level-2 password depending on which password (Level-1 (Kerberos) or Level-2) is currently known.
Level-2 requests can be submitted to MCIT by MSIS, but the requester must provide the following information in an email to email@example.com based on the current MCIT policy:
- Type of Position (Temp, Contractor, Full Time, Post Doc, Medical Student (year) M1,M2…)
- Full Name
- U-M uniqname
- UMID number
- Date of Birth (including the year)
- Current phone number
- Create UMHS Outlook Account Y/N?
- Signed code of conduct
- Click the following link to download: ConductStatement.pdf
- The Conduct Statement must be printed out, signed in pen, scanned, and included with the request.
Electronic signatures cannot be accepted.
- Manager or PI to provide sponsorship