"DeltaGraph goes beyond the limits of everyday graphing software with an unrivaled selection of chart types and unprecedented formatting flexibility."
Additional information can be found at http://www.redrocksw.com/deltagraph/
DeltaGraph currently validates its license with the vendor's activation server, which will require computers using the software to have a constant network connection. Computers without an internet connection may be unable to use the software consistently.
Eligible UMMS users can download this software from the Medical School Software page, which can be accessed via the Medical School Applications page, which outlines eligibility requirements and distribution restrictions.
License Expiration Message
Though license for DeltaGraph is renewed annually, each renewal requires a new serial number to be associated with the DeltaGraph application. Unfortunately, when a license expires, DeltaGraph does not provide a method to enter the new license code. A license update file is available on the Medical School Software page, available through the Medical School Applications page, but authentication with a Level-1 (UMICH/Kerberos) password is necessary to obtain it. Use the following procedure to install the new license:
- Go to the Medical School Applications page, which outlines eligibility requirements and provides instructions for accessing the Medical School Software page.
- After loading the Medical School Software page, scroll down the list of software titles and locate the row for DeltaGraph.
- In the Notes column, click the License link. A new page will open displaying the license number that must be used. The license number is the same for both the Windows and Macintosh platforms.
1904 Error after Installation (Windows)
The solution is to reinstall the .NET Framework on the machine.
- Uninstall all existing versions of the .NET Framework from the computer by using Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel. Additionally, uninstall any beta versions of the .NET Framework from the computer.
- If prompted, restart the computer.
- To install the .NET Framework 2.0, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- If prompted, restart the computer when the installation is complete.
If the 2.0 version doesn't resolve the issue, try .NET Framework 1.1 with the appropriate Hotfix instead.